-
June 27th, 2006, 08:24 PM
#1
emsmombuysdolls
Guest
I live a stone's throw away from AGC, so you can imagine how I hate paying for shipping. Is there any way you can get the on sale items in the store? I don't ever see them advetised in the stores and have assumed they were online only. Do you think if I called and placed an order for willcall, they would give me the discount? I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try.
-
June 27th, 2006, 08:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I have no experience with this (living a plane ride from AGP) but I have heard if you print out the sale page (one copy for each item you wish to buy) they will honor that price at AGP. But I think if you want two on one item you need two copies of the sale page.
-
June 28th, 2006, 12:25 AM
#3
Inactive Member
MuppetQuilter is correct. It seems that they don't honor that at AGPLA, though. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks